Situated on the western terrace of Gower Street close to the junction with Bedford Square and Store Street.
Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Lines) and Goodge Street (Northern line) are closeby as is the new Oxford Street Crossrail terminal (from 2018). Bus facilities provide easy access to Kings Cross, Euston, St Pancras and Waterloo stations.
• Approx. 2,606 sq. ft net lettable
• Grade II listed period building
• Redecorated (potential for refurbishment)
• Centrally heated
• Excellent natural light
• Located very close to Crossrail terminal (opening 2018)
• Near to Bedford Square gardens (access available subject to annual charge)
• Available Summer 2016 (redecorated )
• WC and kitchenette facilities
A new lease in the Bedford Estates’ standard format is available for a term by arrangement and to be contracted outside the L&T Act provisions for security of tenure or compensation
Business Rates estimated at approx. £15.00 per sq. ft per annum payable. Running Costs will be the responsibility of the occupier.
Letting subject to payment of a suitable deposit, subject to covenant status.
On request through joint letting agents.
Available on application or from: www.michaelboardman.com
Not applicable (listed building).