- Approx. 4,550 sq. ft (NIA)
- Lower Gnd, Gnd, 1st to 3rd floors
- D1 Education and B1 Office Uses
- Assignment of lease expiring Jun 2021
- Contracted Inside the Act
- Grade II listed period building
- Air cooled
- Located on the southern terrace of Russell Square
- Access to public gardens opposite
- Available immediately (subject to contract)
Situated on the southern terrace of Russell Square close to the junction with Montague Street and Bedford Avenue.
Russell Square gardens is opposite the building and Bloomsbury Square gardens are an easy walking distance away.
Russell Square (4 minute walk – Piccadilly Line) and Holborn (10 minute walk – Central, Piccadilly) are closeby.
The existing lease is available for assignment. The lease is for a term to expire June 2021 and is contracted inside the L&T Act provisions for security of tenure and compensation
Consideration may be given to the granting of a new longer lease, subject to negotiation with the landlord.
£217,500.00 per annum, excl. plus VAT.
Business Rates – estimated at approx. £20.00 per sq. ft per annum payable.
Running Costs – the occupier to manage the building and running costs
Under preparation and to be provided
Available on application or from: www.michaelboardman.com
On request through letting agents. Contact details below:
Contact: Michael Boardman