Situated on the northern terrace of Bedford Square opposite Bedford square gardens.
Tottenham Court Road (Central, Northern lines) and Goodge Street (Northern line) underground stations are closeby.
Crossrail access and upgraded underground facilities will be completed in 2018 to provide access to Heathrow in under 30 mins (via Crossrail) and to Ealing Broadway and Canary Wharf in 12 minutes respectively (source: crossrail.co.uk).
|FLOOR||NET AREAS||GROSS AREAS|
|Sq Ft||Sq M||Sq Ft||Sq M|
- Available leasehold (by arrangement)
- Scheduled for completion October 2016
- Grade 1 listed period building
- Under refurbishment including air cooling
- Passenger lift
- Rear courtyard
- Excellent natural light
- Immediate occupancy (subject to existing lease on part, details on request)
- Views across Bedford Square gardens to the front (access possible subject to a charge)
- plans, floor areas and images available from www.michaelboardman.com
On application (VAT will be applicable to any rent agreed).
Business Rates currently equate to approx. £16.00 per sq. ft payable. Running and insurance costs are to be assessed by the purchaser.
On request through selling agents (contact details below).
E (Energy Performance Asset Rating: 104)