Open Plan Warehouse Style Office Opportunity
- 2nd and 3rd floors (approx. 1,230 sq. ft / flr)
- A new sub lease to Jan 2021, or a longer new lease, by arrangement with the landlord
- Highly efficient floor plate with excellent natural light
- Extensive roof light
- Open plan
- Passenger lift
- Wall mounted air conditioning (3rd)
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Available immediately (subject to contract)
- Furniture available by negotiation
Situated on the west side of Rosebery Avenue close to the junction with Hardwick Street. Angel and Farringdon underground stations are both within an easy walking distance.
A new sub-lease, contracted outside the L&T Act provisions for security of tenure or compensation, is available for a term to expire January 23rd 2021.
Consideration will be given to the granting of a new longer lease, subject to negotiation with the landlord.
Business Rates currently approx. £18.00 per sq. ft / annum payable (2018/2019).
Running Costs estimated at £12.00 per sq. ft / annum.
Letting subject to payment of a suitable deposit, subject to landlords’ consent.
To be provided.
Available on application or from:
On request through letting agents.
Contact details below.
Contact: Michael Boardman
Main: 0207 118 3456