Approx. 1,790 sq. ft – 1st floor
- Sub-lease to September 2019, or longer, by arrangement with the landlord and on a new lease.
- Grade II listed period building
- Lift Access
- Centrally Heated
- Located on the western terrace of Belgrave Square
- Meeting and conference rooms available by separate agreement
- Available immediately (subject to contract)
- Furniture available by negotiation
Situated on the western terrace of Belgrave Square close to the junction with West Halkin Street and Wilton Street. Green Park, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge and Sloane Square are all an easy walking distance away.
Hyde Park Corner (8 minute walk – Piccadilly Line) and Victoria Station (12 minute walk – Victoria, District, Circle lines and mainline station) are closeby.
New sub-lease/s is/are available for a term to Sept 2019 and to be contracted outside the L&T Act provisions for security of tenure or compensation Consideration will be given to the granting of a lease, subject to negotiation with the landlord.
On application and agreed subject to landlord’s consent.
Business Rates estimated at approx. £20.73 per sq. ft per annum payable. Running Costs estimated at £12.50 per sq. ft per annum (a further sinking fund charge applies to this property).
Letting subject to payment of a suitable deposit, subject to landlord’s consent.
Not applicable (listed building)
Available on application or from: www.michaelboardman.com
On request through letting agents.
Contact details below: