- 4 Bloomsbury Place details download
Situated on the northern terrace of Bloomsbury Place close to the junction with Bedford Avenue and Southampton Row.
Russell Square (Piccadilly Line) and Holborn (Piccadilly and Central line) are closeby as is the new Oxford Street Crossrail terminal (from 2018). Bus facilities provide easy access to Kings Cross, Euston, St Pancras and Waterloo stations.
• Approx. 613 sq. ft net lettable
• Grade II listed period building
• Centrally heated
• Excellent natural light
• Located very close to Crossrail terminal (opening 2018)
• Near to Bloomsbury Square gardens (open for public usage)
• Available June 2016 (redecorated )
• WC and kitchenette facilities
A new lease in the Bedford Estates’ standard format is available for a term by arrangement and to be contracted outside the L&T Act provisions for security of tenure or compensation
Business Rates estimated at approx. £14.21 per sq. ft per annum payable. A service charge will apply, details on request.
Letting subject to payment of a suitable deposit, subject to covenant status.
On request through joint letting agents.
Available on application or from: www.michaelboardman.com
Not applicable (listed building).